Thursday, September 26, 2013

Edit -> Undo

Boy that sure was a lot of fun drilling holes and fitting parts and hooking up wires and breathing fiberglass particles...well not so much the last one...but now that's all done.

A few days ago I started disassembling the pack to get it ready for paint.  At first I just took off the two aluminum parts that were still bare and primed and painted them.  Tonight I removed everything else that was still mounted to the shell, so now it looks pretty much like it did when I got it, if you don't count the bullet hole ridden stop sign similarity.

No pictures to show this time.  I just removed the parts and tried to neatly arrange them in a box for when it's time to reassemble.  The bumper and ALICE frame need to be painted, in addition to the shell which will be primed/painted.  I've got the shell loosely mounted to the motherboard so the mobo will be painted in the right areas too.  Then I'll have to take the mobo off to paint the back side.

This will most likely be my only update this week, but I'll take pictures of any progress for next time.

-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment